• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

$135 Vortex Crossfire 2 MOA Red Dot Gen-II

deathbeforehonor

Default rank <500 posts
Survivalist
45   0
Reaction score
It's no Trijicon MRO or Aimpoint PRO.. But the NEW Gen-II Packs a lot for the price.
$135.52 Shipped with GA Sales Tax Use code HOLIDAY15
cf-rd2_vortex-crossfire_red-dot_d5_700.jpg

Description
The Vortex Crossfire Red Dot Sight CF-RD2 delivers on performance while still being Vortex’s most affordable red dot sight. The 2 MOA dot is incredibly fast and accurate and includes 11 brightness settings. The glass is fully multi-coated with anti-reflective coatings to deliver excellent color fidelity, superb resolution, and clarity. The Vortex Crossfire Red Dot Sight now features a longer battery life of 50,000 hrs, also including 2 new settings that are night-vision compatible.

Specification
Magnification Fixed: 1X
Eye Relief Unlimited
Elevation Click Value 1.0 MOA
Max Elevation Adjustment 100 MOA
Max Windage Adjustment 100 MOA
Length 2.5"
Weight 5.2 oz
Battery Type CR2032
Weather Resistance Waterproof
Expected Battery Life 50,000
Illuminated Reticle Yes
Exterior Finish Matte Black
Brand Vortex
Stock Key 7

Sometimes Holosuns are less money, mostly they hover in the low to mid 100-150 range. The thing I like about Holosun are the models with "shake awake", Never have to turn them on. Why does Primary and Vortex put their rheostats and ON switches on the RIGHT side of the red dot? That does not work for me and I am right handed, like the majority of shooters. With Shake Awake, the red dot turns off after a pre-determined number of hours and wakes upon movement, like picking up the rifle, Then you can run the dot brighter or dimmer to fit your needs. Plus, it comes back on at the level at which it turns off, which is mostly convenient.

Back
Top Bottom