• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

14 F150 battery light issue, sometimes.....

14 F150 FX4, 5.0 72k

Battery tested good (it’s about a year old)

Alternator tested good

Everything works and it always starts but sometimes you have to remove the key and then stick it back in. (I swapped keys still same problem)

Truck shut off last week while driving (1st time so far)

does the same **** with or without the trailer......

View attachment 1547719
how many keys on your key ring?

I took it to Mike Fitzpatrick Ford Saturday morning, they told me they were short staffed, can’t find employees and it would just sit for 10 days and to take it to autozone, LMAO

Mike Fitzpatrick himself treated people like crap during the recession, but not nearly as bad as Mike Patton Ford. Noone in their right mind would go there now to work that knew about those days. Plenty of shops with great work environments.

Fitzpatrick told a new employee that he didn't care what his name was, because he knew that he wouldn't work there in 6 months. My old buddy should have quit immediately instead of waiting 2 weeks.

I took it to Mike Fitzpatrick Ford Saturday morning, they told me they were short staffed, can’t find employees and it would just sit for 10 days and to take it to autozone, LMAO
Fitzpatrick is the biggest bag of nozzles in Coweta...no check that...the southeast I have ever run across. Buddy of mine here on ODT quit after a week. They wont sell parts to independants. F em hard.

Fitzpatrick is the biggest bag of nozzles in Coweta...no check that...the southeast I have ever run across. Buddy of mine here on ODT quit after a week. They wont sell parts to independants. F em hard.

Patton wanted to require coming in on your day off to clean the shop for free. We didn't have work 2 or 3 hours a day during working hours. That along with helping pour concrete for free......I will ride a horse before doing any business there.

Back
Top Bottom