• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

14 F150 battery light issue, sometimes.....

Patton wanted to require coming in on your day off to clean the shop for free. We didn't have work 2 or 3 hours a day during working hours. That along with helping pour concrete for free......I will ride a horse before doing any business there.

I have never dealt with them..... but I did do a deal with one of the Patton’s on ODT, he seemed like a pretty nice guy.

I have never dealt with them..... but I did do a deal with one of the Patton’s on ODT, he seemed like a pretty nice guy.

Oh yeah, they would have "church services" every week or two during lunch break. Oh course the guy who was running the shop got beat up in the parking lot for screwing someone else's wife, and they left him in charge so.....maybe some self reflection has been done in the past decade.

Turned out the whole experience was great for me. I finally realized the difference between church goers and Christians, as well as deciding to move on to another line of work which has been very good to me. I just can't stand people who put on the show while having a dirty house. By the way, it would be easier to ohm out the wires from one end to the other, and pull 1 new wire if necessary than to pull the harness apart. If the alternator doesn't fix it we can make an afternoon of it. My meters only gets used about twice a year, but they still work. The scanner is kaput...

Back
Top Bottom