• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

14 yr old in trouble for shooting thief

On the lighter side, those comments on the story are freaking hilarious!

Haha i know...my favorites:

if you don't want your brains flailing loose onto my patio, don't plan on committing a crime on my property.
If you go hoodratting it up with your skank girlfriend stealing crap, you should expect danger to come your way. And if that's too much for the crook to handle, well, then he should have chosen a different occupation.
^^then, there's a whole back-and-forth on the true definition of "hoodrat" Some people lol...

I like that the accomplice is being charged for the murder.

Fortunately, I doubt this kid will be tried as an adult IF he is charged. He'll do some community service and the shooting will disappear from his record when he turns 18. He's no doubt learned a valuable lesson. Too bad the castle law doesn't include your own boat house (think about it....if the guy was "lowering the jet ski into the water", it had to have been from a covered dock or boat house with an electric lift). I would think a boat house would be an extension of your home?

My biggest concern is retaliation from the dead thief's family or gang affiliates (if that be the case). The deceased got no less than he deserved, and the accomplice will do the time for it.

Even if he was tried as an adult, good luck finding a jury that would convict that kid. I'm sure the local DA is less than thrilled with the idea.

I didn't see where they said he said he was armed just indicated he was armed, could have shown the weapon but not said anything.. just a thought.

Back
Top Bottom