• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

$145 Brand new Kel Tec PF9

Lol

Arent you the one trying sell a used one for almost twice as much as a new one? Good luck w that
Lets see how good you are at math...How much is the shipping for this "$145" gun? Then there is tax, then there is a transfer fee for most FFL's, then there could be a background check fee. Oh and this one only has 1 magazine-mine has 2 (one with a pinky grip ext plus the original baseplate), and mine also has a new holster. But hey, most of that stuffs close to free anyway right? lol Nice comparison. So considering your "$145" gun would be closer to $200 when all was said and done, No, mine isn't even close to almost double. Closer to the same price. But nice try sport. hahaha Oh, and you WERE the guy who PM'd me several months ago-just to tell me my price was too high, not that you were at all interested-then got all bent when I told you to piss off. And here you still are ranting about it and making your "Steals and Deals" posts months-MONTHS- later. You got some issues dude. :wacko:

Lets see how good you are at math...How much is the shipping for this "$145" gun? Then there is tax, then there is a transfer fee for most FFL's, then there could be a background check fee. Oh and this one only has 1 magazine-mine has 2 (one with a pinky grip ext plus the original baseplate), and mine also has a new holster. But hey, most of that stuffs close to free anyway right? lol Nice comparison. So considering your "$145" gun would be closer to $200 when all was said and done, No, mine isn't even close to almost double. But nice try sport. hahaha Oh, and you WERE the guy who PM'd me several months ago-just to tell me my price was too high, not that you were at all interested-then got all bent when I told you to piss off. And here you still are ranting about it and making your "Steals and Deals" posts months-MONTHS- later. You got some issues dude. :wacko:
Lol. Not even worth reading. Too much blah blah

Love the ignore feature

Subscribed
25EA5211-F28F-4AF8-9FBE-E48FD8515563.gif

Back
Top Bottom