• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

15:17 to Paris

Acting wasn't stellar because those weren't actors, they were the actual three guys. Bravo for them....took some stones to do what they did and good prevailed on that day!
Seriously?! :confused: Wow, I had no idea. In that case, I retract my statement. They were freaking awesome! :cool: And hats off to Clint Eastwood. :yo:

Watched it on a flight last night.
Acting wasn't the greatest, and they had to drag it out a little with a summary going to middle school age for the 3 guys, but still pretty interesting. Well done boys! :usa2:

The trailer got my interest. Going to see this one!

Clint wanted to film it with "the guys" so he did, hats off to him too! He's an army vet if memory serves! Yep, just checked, he was drafted during the Korean war. I also vaguely recall that coming back from a leave one time he hopped a ride on a plane that ended up having to ditch in the ocean and he had to swim back to shore. I don't think the pilot made it.

I was bummed though that the one guy got a bit sliced up. Would have been better had someone been carrying and able to cap the bad guy in the head before anyone was harmed.

Back
Top Bottom