• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

15 Irrefutable Reasons Why We Might Be Living in a Simulation

Apparently you and I are in the same alternate reality/simulation. That movie exists!

Meh. Sinbad was popular when Kazaam came out, and Shaq's wardrobe for the part was pretty much Sinbad's everyday clothes, lol. Also, Kazaam came out not long after Houseguest, starring Sinbad, and I think that's where the two get mixed in people's memory. Sinbad's comedy pic was also of him dressed as a genie.

Meh. Sinbad was popular when Kazaam came out, and Shaq's wardrobe for the part was pretty much Sinbad's everyday clothes, lol. Also, Kazaam came out not long after Houseguest, starring Sinbad, and I think that's where the two get mixed in people's memory. Sinbad's comedy pic was also of him dressed as a genie.
I also thought the movie existed, but then I realized that I may think that simply because of the myth of it's existence. I never saw it and don't know when I got the impression it was real.

We are nothing but a virus........
giphy (2).gif

There are infinite parallel universes and timelines. Ours is just one frequency away from those close to us. Makes your head hurt to try to comprehend that thinking. And what difference does it make?
"If life is an illusion, then I am no less an illusion, and being thus, the illusion is real to me."

Extra credit for anyone who can identify who said that.
(Hint: it's a fictional character, who you have heard of.)

Back
Top Bottom