• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

15% off MEGA ARMS stuff at rainierarms.com

BangBang

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
57   0
Reaction score
I can’t find it advertised anywhere on their site, but I just bought a Mega tactical trigger from them and it automatically took 15% off the price during the checkout process. It just said “Mega 15% Christmas”

It’s not Christmas anymore, but I’ll take it!
:becky:

https://www.rainierarms.com/manufacturers/mega-arms/

MegaFan MegaFan and fast306stang fast306stang ya’ll jump on it!

BangBang BangBang - thanks for the heads up. I looked and couldn't find anything at a great price, even after the mysterious "Christmas" discount, but the Tactical Trigger might work okay in my new MATEN and AR-15 Mega Arms builds, so I ordered a "couple".

Nice video on it from Ranier Arms as well, especially the adjustments and at the range:

BangBang BangBang - thanks for the heads up. I looked and couldn't find anything at a great price, even after the mysterious "Christmas" discount, but the Tactical Trigger might work okay in my new MATEN and AR-15 Mega Arms builds, so I ordered a "couple".

Nice video on it from Ranier Arms as well, especially the adjustments and at the range:
Yeah, I’ve been eyeing that trigger for a couple years now, but never bought one because they used to be around $90.

It looks like a pretty neat design with the adjustments for creep and overtravel. I’m not real keen on the proprietary trigger spring it uses, but I’ve never worn out a trigger spring on an AR before so it should be OK for a lot of years.

I figured I’d give it a try for $58. If nothing else it looks really cool! LOL!

Now if I could just find one of these grips in stock somewhere I’d be set!

57134B67-9683-4AF2-AA92-E9359122F1A1.jpeg

Rainier Arms came through with Flyin' Colors!! Quick shipping, great communications, and nicely packaged on my Mega Arms triggers... first time I have received gun parts with a DVD Disclaimer and Installation Instructions!! Somewhere, hidden in the foam, is that one-sided spring design trigger with included Allen key to "tune it". Now I have to work on getting some Mega Arms rifles put together to see how these one-armed bandits perform.

MegaArms_Triggers.jpg

Rainier Arms came through with Flyin' Colors!! Quick shipping, great communications, and nicely packaged on my Mega Arms triggers... first time I have received gun parts with a DVD Disclaimer and Installation Instructions!! Somewhere, hidden in the foam, is that one-sided spring design trigger with included Allen key to "tune it". Now I have to work on getting some Mega Arms rifles put together to see how these one-armed bandits perform.

View attachment 1481144
SWEET! My tracking # shows mine should be here tomorrow!

I think I’m gonna start a “Mega Arms” thread so we can post all these pics in it.

Oh, and I hit Brownells today and noticed that all their Mega stuff is back up to regular prices. Looks like we got our stuff from them just in time!

SWEET! Oh, and I hit Brownells today and noticed that all their Mega stuff is back up to regular prices. Looks like we got our stuff from them just in time!

Awesome... like money in the bank!! I gave up on finding a deal on a Mega Arms .308 barrel, so I ordered a Ballistic Advantage 16" at a good price. But, if a Mega barrel comes along at a decent price, I could be convinced to swap it out.

After two days traveling from Iowa to Georgia via FedEx, then spending a full a week in Georgia as FedEx handed off to the USPS and their "SmartPost" system, Brownells finally came through. Even better was the packaging on this one, which obviously was packed in the Mega Arms factory padded bags, foam, and box, not relying on Brownells typical zip lock bag service. More Mega Arms 308 goodies to play with!! I guess I now have everything on hand to build another Ar-10/308 (except the free time to do it). This MATEN ambi-lower has the takedown and pivot pins already installed, along with the ambi-bolt release. Have BCM and Spikes enhanced lower parts, so another decision to be made. This one, like the Mega triggers, came with installation instructions!! Lucky me!!

MegaArms.jpg

After two days traveling from Iowa to Georgia via FedEx, then spending a full a week in Georgia as FedEx handed off to the USPS and their "SmartPost" system, Brownells finally came through. Even better was the packaging on this one, which obviously was packed in the Mega Arms factory padded bags, foam, and box, not relying on Brownells typical zip lock bag service. More Mega Arms 308 goodies to play with!! I guess I now have everything on hand to build another Ar-10/308 (except the free time to do it). This MATEN ambi-lower has the takedown and pivot pins already installed, along with the ambi-bolt release. Have BCM and Spikes enhanced lower parts, so another decision to be made. This one, like the Mega triggers, came with installation instructions!! Lucky me!!

View attachment 1483584

That looks AWESOME!

Back
Top Bottom