• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

$15 off order over $49 at Sportsman's Guide w/ refer a friend...

lftd&pwrstrok'n

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
Sith Dark Lord
247   0
Reaction score
If you use the link below, you get $15 off any order over $49 and I get $10 credit. It is a win-win. Then if you sign up for the refer a friend, you can then get $15 off for every friend that signs up. I just did it so I can't tell you if or how it works. Just hoping for the best.

http://referafriend.sportsmansguide.com/a/clk/4Lftlm

Last edited:
Not sure if this actually works or not, but if you are not already signed up for Sportsman's Guide give it a shot and see.

I just joined this Buyer's Club this morning at a cost of $29.99, but get a gift certificate for $25. I then placed an order for a 71 pc tool kit and a 62 pc gun cleaning kit, used a $20 off promo code that I found using a Google search. Once all is said and done, I paid .97 for the two kits (plus cost of yearly membership of $29.99). I had put them in my cart and checkout total was $58 (something), and I spent a total of $55 (something) to join club and order the kits. So, I actually came out $3 to the good in the first transaction and get the member's benefits for the rest of the year.

Last edited:
I also got my $20 bonus gift card in the mail just a few days after joining the Buyers Club. I used it with the free shipping code SH974 and got 1 box 9mm, 10 rounds of 12 gauge 00 buckshot, and a box of .22s for .58 cents delivered! they have some great deals going right now.

I got my $25 gift certificate in the mail yesterday. I immediately got online and ordered 250 rounds of Blazer .45 ACP. I used the the gift certificate and a promo code for free shipping and paid a grand total of $64.95. Less than $65 for 250 rounds of .45 shipped to the door. I don't think that was a bad deal.

I've been a member for 3 years. You have to be selective and time your purchase with the coupons, but generally I love these guys.

Yes, several of us at work or trying to learn that strategy. Gotta combine sales, w/ free shipping and coupons, but can really save money if you time it just right. The only problem that I have seen w/ them so far (and it is the same just about everywhere) is they are out of a lot of ammo and want to backorder stuff.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom