• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

$15 weapon light...From Home DEPOT?????

Agreed! It was one of those spur of the moment things and figured what the heck. Its only $15 bucks...and the light is lifetime warranty heeheheheheh! IF it makes it more than one 30 round mag..COOL. IF not..what the heck, I had a blast dumping a few mags worth at the range.

Makes sense to me. You can't go wrong with a lifetime warranty. Like you said if it doesn't work oh well.

Here is one I put on a 10/22 and did a snake skin theme on it.............

10.22 snake.jpg

Yep that there is a painted up conduit strap............. Love how it puts the back button at right at my thumb!!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

LED's hold up great

Agreed! It was one of those spur of the moment things and figured what the heck. Its only $15 bucks...and the light is lifetime warranty heeheheheheh! IF it makes it more than one 30 round mag..COOL. IF not..what the heck, I had a blast dumping a few mags worth at the range.

You never know till you try....

I bought one of those lights at Home Depot, they had a display with the light on in a fishbowl full of water. It's a Ray-O-Vac Indestructible and pretty bright @ 100 lumens. Good deal for $15.00

I bought one of those lights at Home Depot, they had a display with the light on in a fishbowl full of water. It's a Ray-O-Vac Indestructible and pretty bright @ 100 lumens. Good deal for $15.00
Yep. O have one I use at work. I have dropped it hundreds of times, many from the top of a 12 foot ladder and it keeps on ticking. Recoil will do nothing to that light.

Back
Top Bottom