• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

16" Larue PredatOBR review

Craigjones56

Default rank <3500 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
125   1
Reaction score
So I finally pulled the trigger on picking one of these up and let me just say I love it! I've been experimenting this past year with different brands and have tried some great guns from DD, Christensen, ruger, etc... but I must say this is by far my favorite! The accuracy is definitely not exaggerated and I've been able to consistently get sub MOA at 100 yards. If I had to give a con it would be weight. With my load out it is definitely heavier than my DD but for my personal preference it's worth the weight increase, however it feels like two of the Christensen V-Tac rifle I had put together. My main purpose for putting this mini review is because I couldn't find hardly anything on this particular model when I was shopping around so hopefully it might help some of you guys if you are in the market for one. This is my first review so be gentle with the critique haha.

Attachments

• IMG_0281.JPG
    IMG_0281.JPG
    118.2 KB · Views: 174
  • IMG_0282.JPG
    IMG_0282.JPG
    60.3 KB · Views: 166
  • IMG_0283.JPG
    IMG_0283.JPG
    59.6 KB · Views: 169
Sub Moa is hard to ask with a lightweight. Friend of mine builds guns and every time someone asked for a sub moa gun he gives it to him it just weighs 9 pounds. I can get sub Moa out of all my guns for five rounds and that's it till it cools down. I use BA Hanson barrels on every I build. Larue tactical make some great guns. Mark laure asshole though. But doesn't matter because he's not putting the gun together. Great gun!

Back
Top Bottom