• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

17 cent 9mm range bucket academy

C7C3D123-3E9A-4CA1-800B-A4063949CECD.png
5A7E0179-62EF-427E-87F4-0D8E5C4CD46E.png
I agree... it’s “idiocracy” at its finest. However that being said academy does some weird things with their pricing all the time. Not saying I’m not a fan of academy. It’s convenient and sometimes they have good prices on what I want. I don’t get how you can buy individual boxes if ammo cheaper than what the bulk box of the same ammo cost. They do this with a lot of things. Oh I remember another example I noticed once.... if I can find it. Yup I found it... still the same. Someone let me know if I’m missing something on this one. (Glock mags)

View attachment 1611942 View attachment 1611943 I agree... it’s “idiocracy” at its finest. However that being said academy does some weird things with their pricing all the time. Not saying I’m not a fan of academy. It’s convenient and sometimes they have good prices on what I want. I don’t get how you can buy individual boxes if ammo cheaper than what the bulk box of the same ammo cost. They do this with a lot of things. Oh I remember another example I noticed once.... if I can find it. Yup I found it... still the same. Someone let me know if I’m missing something on this one. (Glock mags)
Someone didn't learn basic math .

View attachment 1611942 View attachment 1611943 I agree... it’s “idiocracy” at its finest. However that being said academy does some weird things with their pricing all the time. Not saying I’m not a fan of academy. It’s convenient and sometimes they have good prices on what I want. I don’t get how you can buy individual boxes if ammo cheaper than what the bulk box of the same ammo cost. They do this with a lot of things. Oh I remember another example I noticed once.... if I can find it. Yup I found it... still the same. Someone let me know if I’m missing something on this one. (Glock mags)
Oh my...

I thought they only price matched brick and mortar stores in GA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
True, but they are supposed to match their own website too. I mean what kind of customer service is turning someone away for not basically matching your own company’s price, it’s not like your losing any business

I guess I hijacked this thread some. I hope no one is pissy about it... so to keep hijacking it on another note...

Has anyone noticed that academy is really bad at putting things in the wrong spot. And I’m not talking like one thing out of wack. I’m talking like the whole roll or whole space is taken up with something that doesn’t go there and is priced differently. This has happened to me several time... and not just at one store. Where I live and where I work, I frequent 3 different academy’s regularly and have noticed it at all of them.

I guess I hijacked this thread some. I hope no one is pissy about it... so to keep hijacking it on another note...

Has anyone noticed that academy is really bad at putting things in the wrong spot. And I’m not talking like one thing out of wack. I’m talking like the whole roll or whole space is taken up with something that doesn’t go there and is priced differently. This has happened to me several time... and not just at one store. Where I live and where I work, I frequent 3 different academy’s regularly and have noticed it at all of them.
Try going down the plumbing aisle at Lowes. You’ll lose your mind.

Just a side note on Academy.
I ordered three buckets of 9mm last night online and my wife's Suntrust Mastercard was declined, so I used another card. Purchase went through.

This morning got a call from Suntrust asking if it was me that attempted to use the card.

They regard Academy Online as an "infectious" website. No other info than that.

Back
Top Bottom