Qty: 25
3-5 Business Days
$1,499.75
Cart Subtotal: $1,499.75
Shipping: $0.00
Order Discounts: -$449.93
Tax: $83.99
Order Total: $1,133.81
Just curious what other order discount did you use?? You paid about $45 a bucket.. that's less than $130 for 1000 rounds.. you did good my friend .. you did very good

Delivery driver gonna hate you lol
Just curious what other order discount did you use?? You paid about $45 a bucket.. that's less than $130 for 1000 rounds.. you did good my friend .. you did very good

When the stackable coupons were up, I'd purchased a pile of an alternate brand. After the order was cancelled without a real reason, I called to get it reprocessed. The customer service agent tried to reduce the discount to 10%. I was sent a survey after the call. I filled out the survey in great detail and was contacted by a customer service manager with a 30% one time use coupon. I should have ordered more...

When the stackable coupons were up, I'd purchased a pile of an alternate brand. After the order was cancelled without a real reason, I called to get it reprocessed. The customer service agent tried to reduce the discount to 10%. I was sent a survey after the call. I filled out the survey in great detail and was contacted by a customer service manager with a 30% one time use coupon. I should have ordered more...
You did great!!!

Back
Top Bottom