• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

17 Hornet Rifle

I like the ballistics numbers of the 17 hornet over the other 17 caliber, but I have never had a 22 Hornet either--Just Curious about it

I understand. I was curious about it because I have a 22 hornet and was thinking about getting a 17 hornet to go with it. I don't have any trouble getting ammo for the 22 hornet. It's a neat little round. Great for critter control. I only have a single shot right now, but I've been looking at getting either a savage 25 or a CZ in 22 hornet.

I understand. I was curious about it because I have a 22 hornet and was thinking about getting a 17 hornet to go with it. I don't have any trouble getting ammo for the 22 hornet. It's a neat little round. Great for critter control. I only have a single shot right now, but I've been looking at getting either a savage 25 or a CZ in 22 hornet.
Go with the CZ rifle. I hear nothing but great results in accuracy with the CZ. It's more expensive but a great gun. The CZ 550 or 555 would be an excellent choice. It's accurate, looks that can't be beat and from what I hear it's well balanced and just an overall great rifle. i have a Savage 22 mag and I have not been impressed so far. Maybe I just haven't found the right ammo. I keep hearing how accurate they are but I struggle to get 1 MOA at 100. At 50 yards it's not to bad but not what you expect for a rifle that get so much hype. My sons little semi-auto 22LR will shoot circles around my Savage at 50 yards.
I have really been looking at the CZ 550 FS with the Manlicher stock in 22mag or 243. I like the old World War Era stock on that gun. It's on the menu. I swore I was going to get one and ended up with a Remington R1 Hunter. The 6 inch 1911 in 10mm. Great gun and accurate at long range. The CZ is next. I've promised myself that's the next gun.

Go with the CZ rifle. I hear nothing but great results in accuracy with the CZ. It's more expensive but a great gun. The CZ 550 or 555 would be an excellent choice. It's accurate, looks that can't be beat and from what I hear it's well balanced and just an overall great rifle. i have a Savage 22 mag and I have not been impressed so far. Maybe I just haven't found the right ammo. I keep hearing how accurate they are but I struggle to get 1 MOA at 100. At 50 yards it's not to bad but not what you expect for a rifle that get so much hype. My sons little semi-auto 22LR will shoot circles around my Savage at 50 yards.
I have really been looking at the CZ 550 FS with the Manlicher stock in 22mag or 243. I like the old World War Era stock on that gun. It's on the menu. I swore I was going to get one and ended up with a Remington R1 Hunter. The 6 inch 1911 in 10mm. Great gun and accurate at long range. The CZ is next. I've promised myself that's the next gun.
I've never owned anything by CZ but they seem to get nothing but good reviews. It is definitely the better looking rifle. May have to save my pennies a little longer and get it.

I've never owned anything by CZ but they seem to get nothing but good reviews. It is definitely the better looking rifle. May have to save my pennies a little longer and get it.
Their handguns are top notch and like I said nothing but top notch reviews on their rifles. CZ has a large following for a good reason. They also own Dan Wesson handguns. I think you would be pleased with that selection.

Their handguns are top notch and like I said nothing but top notch reviews on their rifles. CZ has a large following for a good reason. They also own Dan Wesson handguns. I think you would be pleased with that selection.
I want to try out one of their handguns eventually. They seem to be highly recommended on here.

Back
Top Bottom