• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

17 Years Old Girl Died of Fentanyl in Gwinnett County.

OttoMan

Wolf Icon Lifetime Supporter
Do unto others what you want them to do to you!
421   0
Reaction score
Another victim resulting from having the southern boarders wide open.

A 17-year-old girl who is one of five Gwinnett teens to be found in just weeks died of an accidental fentanyl dose, according to police.
1677975344769.png

Close the boarders
On top of that we have to tell all our kids that the pills they're coming in contact with now are most likely fakes and potentially lethal. If you didn't see it come out of the pharmacy then do NOT trust it.
On a different note China is definitely trying to poison all of us and getting help from Mexico.

Unfortunately it won’t stop. It is too involved, too readily available and has been in the communities for way too long.
The only way you can stop this is a controlled environment….and that’s not a free country.
Education and policing is the only ways to slow it and then you have to let the rest fall where it may….unfortunately.
I hate the sadness involved. There has to be treatment readily available along with privacy too.

As a side note, not to diminish the horrible fetanyl issue, I keep hearing on the news that kids thought they were taking oxycodone, Percocet and whatever else. Don’t take anything unless from a pharmacy. The other day on Fox I saw a warning for spring break in Mexico not to buy the drugs from the stores down there, take the prescription stuff. How many spring break kids going on vacation really need prescription opiates?

Why are these kids looking for opiates and whatever crap they’re taking anyway? Education needs start that you shouldn’t be taking crap that’s not prescribed to you and shouldn’t be looking to buy online or tik tok or anywhere else.

It’s almost like it’s becoming acceptable to just take opiates as long as it’s not bootleg stuff with fetanyl.

Enough fetanyl has been seized to kill the country numerous times over. How much more do they need to send in and who do they expect to use all of it?

I think eventually it’ll be used in water and air to kill us all. This administration doesn’t want it to stop. The politicians are all in on it too. All greed and $$$.

As a side note, not to diminish the horrible fetanyl issue, I keep hearing on the news that kids thought they were taking oxycodone, Percocet and whatever else. Don’t take anything unless from a pharmacy. The other day on Fox I saw a warning for spring break in Mexico not to buy the drugs from the stores down there, take the prescription stuff. How many spring break kids going on vacation really need prescription opiates?

Why are these kids looking for opiates and whatever crap they’re taking anyway? Education needs start that you shouldn’t be taking crap that’s not prescribed to you and shouldn’t be looking to buy online or tik tok or anywhere else.

It’s almost like it’s becoming acceptable to just take opiates as long as it’s not bootleg stuff with fetanyl.

Enough fetanyl has been seized to kill the country numerous times over. How much more do they need to send in and who do they expect to use all of it?

I think eventually it’ll be used in water and air to kill us all. This administration doesn’t want it to stop. The politicians are all in on it too. All greed and $$$.
Well I wouldn't take ANYTHINGI knew was from Mexico to begin with. And that was before Fentanyl. But yeah as a country we have a strong desire for opiates. I won't lie. I used to like them a lot myself. But make no mistake here. THIS is a chemical weapon being used on us.

I couldn't say it better Sir. And I agree 100% to each word you said.

Young folks are so dumb, that they think everything is fun and just enjoying life. And that's the results, when they go to spring break, many of them die in the name of "having fun".

Now, looking into the picture of this beautiful young girl and imagining she could be my daughter, your daughter, it does makes one super angry.

It is coming, for sure. They will do whatever it takes to reduce the population.

If this much of fentanyl comes to this country every year, I wonder who is actually ordering them and buying them; is our own government buying this crap just to seize them later and make a showoff, as if they're doing something to stop it ?

Participation trophy softy society. Same thing with classifying all these kids with ADD.

A little ache, take something. Take it so often it doesn’t do what it’s supposed to. I don’t even like taking advil unless I need it. When I take it, it works.

My wife was in terrible shape after giving birth for a couple months. She didn’t want to take anything because she was afraid of the big bad opiates and what people think of them. Finally my sister in law who is a dr told her to ask the dr for pain meds. She said people forget that pain meds were created and intended for people in pain.

Now people just pop them for a little boo boo. Education needs to start at a young age and clamp down on the distribution. Again $$$$

Back
Top Bottom