• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

$179.94 Complete Upper

I ordered some kits and many parts were missing. It took multiple times to get all the parts. Roll pins were too big. One upper still sits on my bench with a broken roll pin that I can’t get out. He ships knowing parts aren’t in the box. I had to buy roll pins for the forward assist from other suppliers to get the right ones.
He can not be trusted.

I don’t do business that way and I won’t do business with anyone like that.

I can’t remember the guys name but he can eat a bag of dicks.
.com.google.Chrome.jpg

Doesnt err body keep this set on hand?

I ordered some kits and many parts were missing. It took multiple times to get all the parts. Roll pins were too big. One upper still sits on my bench with a broken roll pin that I can’t get out. He ships knowing parts aren’t in the box. I had to buy roll pins for the forward assist from other suppliers to get the right ones.
He can not be trusted.

I don’t do business that way and I won’t do business with anyone like that.

I can’t remember the guys name but he can eat a bag of dicks.
i have had great luck with them. wanna sell the one with the broken pin in it?

Had to google E3 Omega to find out those Plum Crazy's are made by them. I have 3 of E3's Omega Complete Lowers. I got them at Classic years back when they first came out for something like $80 ea. They are legit. The triggers are great even though they are 100% plastic, never had any light strikes or any other trigger/hammer problems. The plastic buffer tubes are kinda a pain to get to work with other stocks.. nothing some sand paper cant fix.. Plastic pins and detents on all of mine were switched out over time.. I'd say they are worth it.. if you don't like it b-AR-baque it.. Just remember the little metal serial plate :) $280 is pretty damn good.. They look out of stock though.. :)

Back
Top Bottom