• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

18 in stock

medium187mph

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
217   0
Reaction score
Arsenal SAM7k even cheaper

http://www.manventureoutpost.com/pr...us-Adjustable-Sights-SAM7K%2d01.html?google=1

IMG_8836.PNG

a good deal compared to that they used to sell for.
not a good deal when you can get a similar quality m92 for much less or a superior quality (not aesthetically, but much more reliable) draco for much less. evidently some like to pay extra for the ability to install aks74u wood and have a nicer finish
Well it also has a milled receiver and the correct muzzle brake... and chrome lined barrel which the M92 doesn't. These are a much nicer quality than the Draco.

they look nicer than a draco. that and the ability to install aks74u wood are the only advantages it has over a draco. reliability is not even close. had a sam7k crack a receiver at less than 4000 rds. but ok it's higher quality because it looks like it is.
also a muzzle brake is an attachment so irrelevant even if correct or not.
You've had quite the unfortunate experience. It's quite different from mine. Could you elaborate or share pictures?

Also the SAM7K has a side mount rail.

Different strokes for different folks I guess. That sucks that you had the experience that you did. I was happy with my purchase and regret selling mine. I sold off a lot of my guns when I fled California (see stupid CA compliance parts in pic)
SAM_1657.JPG

Back
Top Bottom