• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

1863 REBEL Battle Flag

Its sad when us who are proud of our southern heritage are labeled a bunch of racist bigots by a bunch of liberal idiots. My great, great, great grandfather fought in that war. I found out I also have some relation to Robert E. Lee. I will gladly fly the confederate flag with pride and anyone who doesn’t like it can kiss my ass. Proudly display that flag my friend. It means a lot to some of us.
my great grandfather fought in the war as well ....its a story of old men haveing kids with young wifes my grandfather would be 150years old this year.

Very cool piece of history to have hanging in your office. It would be an honor to hang one in my office. Then again, I'd like an office. Very nice sir. Thanks for sharing.

^^^^This^^^^^
Although I assume if the OP had that it'd be mentioned. It's still an awesome relic to have. I don't know what I'd be willing to pay for a flag from Company F, GA 48th Inf., CSA.

You would have to be willing to pay an enormous amount for an original confederate flag, from any company. They are scarce, and obviously highly desirable. Pretty much anything confederate is collectible and commands a premium. Prices have shot through the roof over the past couple of decades, and confederate items weren't cheap before then.

Back
Top Bottom