• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

1903A4 Drill Rifle Recovery

Dupage has them in stock.
$225.00

I actually just spoke with them earlier, I have a trader that says he has one if that doesn't work out I plan to order from them. They seem like a good company, the guy I spoke with was very helpful.

I wonder if anyone here knows if Remington ever made a chrome 1903A3 , fully functional, with no weld/grind marks anywhere, and barrel rifling that looks new? Test fired but not for accuracy yet.

I wonder if anyone here knows if Remington ever made a chrome 1903A3 , fully functional, with no weld/grind marks anywhere, and barrel rifling that looks new? Test fired but not for accuracy yet.
If you’re talking about the rifle I traded you, they were supposed to plug the barrel and cut it so it could never be fired again. Used only as a parade rifle, but they never got around to it. I’ve seen some 1917 Enfields chromed but not plugged as well, some rifles just made it out alive I guess

If you’re talking about the rifle I traded you, they were supposed to plug the barrel and cut it so it could never be fired again. Used only as a parade rifle, but they never got around to it. I’ve seen some 1917 Enfields chromed but not plugged as well, some rifles just made it out alive I guess
No offense intended. Just been trying to get some background. I would have never called you out or anything like that. Very pleased with our trade and looking forward to seeing what kinda accuracy I can get out of it… I just haven’t carried it to the range yet. All’s well friend.

Back
Top Bottom