• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

1911 gets the job DONE

The first thing I thought was the dust came from the drop ceiling. They collect dust above and the concussion could have upset the tiles easily.

.. Yeah, I think that's right. Graybeard clerk plugs the robber just as robber brings out his second gun with his other hand, and bad guy's last act on this Earth was to pop off one wild round in the general direction of the clerk, shattering the glass display case.

What caused all the water mist or dust to come from the ceiling, obscuring the view ? Did the robber hit a fire sprinkler head or something???

P.S.
I recognize that robber!
His name is Dindu Nuffin.
He's a good boy who was just about to turn his life around.
I can't say he had "mouths to feed" or kids to support, but he had offspring a few girls around town, and one day somebody will think of him on Sperm Donor's Day.

His grandma goes to church, and she will vouch for him.
It ain't his fault the rich white business owners of Cobb County aren't sharing the wealth with the little people from da hood. He was just trying to play Robin Hood in real life. Steal from the rich and help the poor.

Dust from the nooks and crannies of the drop ceiling, light fixtures, etc. Seen it first hand, unbelievable how much crud will rain down.

IMG_1946.JPG

No doubt that the .45 didn't do it's job....and I am very glad for that....just wondering if a 9mm in the same locations would have done the same job in the same way....I love my 1911's but I also appreciate the added capacity (at no weight penalty) that some of the tupperware guns offer....irregardless....greybeard acted without hesitation and got the job done...

Back
Top Bottom