• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

1911 gets the job DONE

I work with a buddy that is very good friends with that guy that runs that pawn shop. He always deals with him when he buys his guns. He talked to him about that incident and asked him what bullets he was shooting in his 45 and he was told FMJ. He was told he put two hits center mass on the guy. If anyone is around Dixie Pawn stop by and tell him you saw the video and was curious what type of ammo he was shooting for clarification but this guy I work with literally lives at that pawn store and is very good friends with that guy. He was telling me about that incident the other day.

images-3.jpeg

And the 1911 did not stovepipe or not cycle the rounds!?....:behindsofa:

No doubt that the .45 didn't do it's job....and I am very glad for that....just wondering if a 9mm in the same locations would have done the same job in the same way....I love my 1911's but I also appreciate the added capacity (at no weight penalty) that some of the tupperware guns offer....irregardless....greybeard acted without hesitation and got the job done...

one thing to look at in the video is after the first guy falls it looks like he goes to shoot again but theres no boom and very well may have been out of ammo as I bet he dumped those 8 rounds in that first second into the first robber

one thing to look at in the video is after the first guy falls it looks like he goes to shoot again but theres no boom and very well may have been out of ammo as I bet he dumped those 8 rounds in that first second into the first robber

Look at the time stamps. Just over 3 seconds from presentation to slide lock, then a reload in just over a second. 2 hits on one BG, and rounds sent toward #2.

Back
Top Bottom