• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi - cap magazine ban is coming. Trump will give it as a negotiation tool for something he wants. If the house isn't flipped in 2020 you can count on another assault weapon ban.

So what, you guys gonna vote for Biden or Sanders?

Any vote other than a vote for Trump, is a vote for a Democrat.
they get what they deserve.Soon there will be NO GUNS at all. keep pushing see where it got you last time,vote democrat that make you happy?

I will never forget.
Capture+_2018-02-22-11-05-45.png

The Prezidint and ATF are in the "Executive" branch of government. They execute, or carry out, the laws passed by Congress. Executives can fill-in grey areas and clear up vague points in the law by rulemaking, but they can't rewrite the law entirely.

You mean like DACA which grants citizenship rights to illegal aliens, and which the courts so far have said can't be undone once the royal decree was issued?

So what, you guys gonna vote for Biden or Sanders?

Any vote other than a vote for Trump, is a vote for a Democrat.

Trump was a Democrat longer than he's been a Republican, just like most of the leadership of the Republican party in Georgia.

RINOs are all for the 2nd Amendment, especially when fund raising, but when the rubber hits the road, it's all about the votes. Can't offend the bunny huggers, per House Speaker Ralston.

Truth is, gun rights are the first thing to go in the crapper when our RINO friends get a chance to ditch them.

Dunno mang. Just not happy with the way this "Republican" is handling IIA issues...I seriously doubt I would not vote in the next election but if we don't cause a stir now, he's gonna keep on keepin' on and we'll be left with our Fudd hunting rifles and shotguns - " cause who needs a 30rd magazine?"

I'd love to see someone name a Republican that hasn't given away gun rights. I can't think of one... Maybe W, but he gave us the Patriot Act, which is far worse than any gun control act IMHO.

Trump is no better, but probably no worse. A bump stock ban is a heck of a lot better than the machine gun ban signed into law by everyone's favorite 'conservative' Ronnie.

The meme above is exactly right...

Trump was a Democrat longer than he's been a Republican, just like most of the leadership of the Republican party in Georgia.

RINOs are all for the 2nd Amendment, especially when fund raising, but when the rubber hits the road, it's all about the votes. Can't offend the bunny huggers, per House Speaker Ralston.

Truth is, gun rights are the first thing to go in the crapper when our RINO friends get a chance to ditch them.

I don't disagree, but I feel marginally better with Reps calling the shots, than I do with Schumer and Feinstein calling them...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom