• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

$199 AR Stoner AR15 complete uppers today only

I'm not even a stoner (though I'd like to be one occasionally!) but I can certainly appreciate a deal like this.... even if it is from Larry P!!!

Guys, just an FYI, this is the 3rd time Midway has done this exact sale in the past month. Don't take out a 2nd mortgage if you can't swing it today.

However, I will be picking up both the LPK and upper (w/ BCG + CH) as it's $242 shipped (metro ATL). This is at least $50 than PSA with probably better feedback: 4.7 out of 5 stars with 402 reviews (midway doesn't manage reviews like PSA does). Add a $30 Anderson lower and $15 for a stock/buffer tube kit and you have a super reliable sub $300 AR.

This is a legit blue light special crackhead price.
I don't think the BCG is milspec, but I never had issues. Def a hot deal

Saw that today! Are they any good?

In my opinion, the suck. Accuracy on them is not very good. Also the barrel nuts are almost always too loose and don't have the right pounds of pressure. There are better budget builds out there. And stacking on the gas key needs to be redone.

To bad they couldn't have done this yesterday when there was a free shipping deal. You can add one of their cheap free shipping items and drop shipping down to $5.

Back
Top Bottom