• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

1ST ANNUAL GEORGIA GUN CLUB OUTLAW LEAGUE TACTICAL OPEN

0   0
Reaction score

OCTOBER 21 8AM - 5PM $50 ENTRY FEE

http://georgiagunclub.com/training/ - LINK TO REGISTER

Georgia Gun Club Outlaw League Tactical Shooting Championship. 2-Gun (Pistol/Semi-Automatic Rifle).

5-Stage Shooting/Moving Event held on 100 yard Indoor Range from 10 yards out to 100 yards. Open to all shooters, Prizes and trophy awarded to winner.

Along the way there will be obstacles to overcome and decisions to be made, Using the Comstock scoring method, best time wins.

As long as it is safe, any semi-auto pistol/rifle/optic is okay. GGC reserves the right to disqualify anything deemed unsafe.

GRAND PRIZE DESCRIPTION

FDE Spartan Armor/Condor MOPC Plate Carrier and AR550 Level III+ Body Armor Platform

• Package includes both front and back AR550 shooters cut steel armor plates with single curve, base coat, two 6x6 base coat side plates and Condor MOPC.

• 3 FDE High Speed Gear Double Stack Taco Mag Holders for Plate Carrier

Custom 2-Tone (FDE/BLACK)Core AR15 Lightweight Rifle with 2-Gun Setup

• CORE15® Mil-Spec Forged 7075-T6 Lower, Type III Class II Hard-coat anodized, beveled Magwell

• CORE15® Mil-Spec Forged 7075-T6 M-4 Upper, Type III Class II Hardcoat anodized, M4 Feed Ramps, with dry lube internal finish and laser engraved T-markings

• CORE15®16” Mid-length Profile 1:7 Twist, 4150 Black Nitride Finish barrel .223/5.56

• Magpul Storage Grip Black

• Magpul FDE CTR Stock

• Magpul MOE Sight Set Black

• Guntec FDE Buffer Tube

• Guntec Ambi Single Point Sling Attachment

• Guntec GEN4 Latch Handle

• Guntec FDE Ambi Safety

• Guntec FDE Anti-rotation Pin Set

• Guntec FDE Triger Guard

• Guntec FDE Exterior Mag Release

• Guntec 15" FDE Mlock Handguard

• Guntec FDE Muzzle Break

• Guntec FDE Single Point Sling

• Sightmark FDE Wolverine 1x23 CSR Red Dot Optic

• 3 – 2Amend FDE 30 Round Magazines

• Drago Gear 36” Rifle Case

I think its a come and go as you want during that 8-5p time frame. Nice people out there too.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Is the rule set posted anywhere?

With Comstock Scoring, what targets are used and target scoring?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Must be registered before Wednesday October 18. A time will be assigned to each shooter on the 19th, we will shoot in order. You can use the link to register or do it here at the Club. We will keep a running score tally and the Award Ceremony will take place at 5PM

I think its a come and go as you want during that 8-5p time frame. Nice people out there too.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Our motto is "SCREW THE RULES". This is the Outlaw League. Our only guiding principle is safety and it will be reiterated throughout the match and during the cycle of fire briefing that each shooter will receive moments before their run. It is 5 stages with a pistol and a rifle at unknown distances. Knowing holdovers will be crucial. Targets will be revealed at that time as well. No One allowed to view unless their run is over and then they are welcome to stay and cheer on the other shooters.

There are no procedural penalties. Being unsafe would result in a DQ. Hits divided by time equals score.

We will award the winner at 5PM

Is the rule set posted anywhere?

With Comstock Scoring, what targets are used and target scoring?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom