• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

1ST ANNUAL GEORGIA GUN CLUB OUTLAW LEAGUE TACTICAL OPEN

The Outlaw League premise is to train with what you normally carry (on you or quickly attainable car trunk/closet/nearby safe/etc) to fight the unknown threat that presents itself.

The course of fire will be communicated to the shooter moments before the run.

Safety will be covered in that briefing.

Suppressed SBR RIFLE (no pistol calibers) with optic and centerfire handgun is cool with us.

No published parameters for course if fire and safety. So if I show up with a suppressed SBR with optic, and any type centerfire handgun... We good?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We hold Outlaw League the 3rd Wednesday of the Month, every month. Different COF every time, different firearms, etc. We have another Wednesday October 18 if you want to have a look. Great group, easy way to lose track of 3 hours.

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/outlawleague/

So how’d that “screw the rules” approach work?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Must be registered before Wednesday October 18. A time will be assigned to each shooter on the 19th, we will shoot in order. You can use the link to register or do it here at the Club. We will keep a running score tally and the Award Ceremony will take place at 5PM

When I follow the link, I see registration for the monthly Outlaw shoot on 10/18 but I don't see anywhere to register for the Annual competition on 10/21.

Am I missing a prompt somewhere?

When I follow the link, I see registration for the monthly Outlaw shoot on 10/18 but I don't see anywhere to register for the Annual competition on 10/21.

Am I missing a prompt somewhere?
Just checked..
It's right there at the bottom of this link.

http://georgiagunclub.com/training/

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

We hold Outlaw League the 3rd Wednesday of the Month, every month. Different COF every time, different firearms, etc. We have another Wednesday October 18 if you want to have a look. Great group, easy way to lose track of 3 hours.

Went up to your range today to work my holds out to 100. Had a great time. Just registered in person while I was there. Let's do this.

Back
Top Bottom