• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

1st hunt with my boy

Whether you take a deer or not, he will always remember and treasure the time spent with you.
For some reason that pic reminds me of the song, "All I Want for Christmas is My Two Front Teeth."
Good honest words to remember in these times, thanks.
I made the mistake of introducing that song to him this week as we are preparing for the lyrics of this song to come true in the next week or so. Lol

Ok.
So when this boy grows up he’s gonna brag to his 14 y/o buddy’s how friggin much cooler his Mom is than theirs.
When they brag about their Mom’s nose rings,and tattoo to teeth ratio, your Son can brag about spending time with his Mom in a deer blind.
Deer or not, you’re making memories and it just means more cool trips with Mom until the perfect shot happens.

Just think .....there are a lot of boys that don’t even have a Dad half as cool as the Mom you are to your Son.
You’re a bad ass Mom....keep up the good work.

Just a little advice.
Wear all black like a ninja in the ground blind as camo will stand out.
Yeah, I gotta admit, I am a pretty cool mom. Got a gun collection larger than a lot of men. Ha ;P
Hmmm...interesting...never thought of that!

Yeah, I gotta admit, I am a pretty cool mom. Got a gun collection larger than a lot of men.!

Love it.
Yeah I used to collect them but I pretty much downsized to quality necessity ones for carry, hunting, teaching and apocalypse survival with a couple extra toys for family and good friends just in case.

Back
Top Bottom