• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

1st time Suppressor purchase and trust

Went with the 1 shot trust as I do not foresee any more NFA purchases anytime soon. Also called NFA lawyers LLC they were very very helpful with any questions I had along with advice on what would be more cost effective. They were not pushing for a deal with them just informative and helpful. Thank you gentlemen for the advice.

Went with the 1 shot trust as I do not foresee any more NFA purchases anytime soon. Also called NFA lawyers LLC they were very very helpful with any questions I had along with advice on what would be more cost effective. They were not pushing for a deal with them just informative and helpful. Thank you gentlemen for the advice.
Yea I didn't foresee any either until I found myself waiting on 3 more stamps

I dont know what you're going to run your Trash Panda on but I can almost guarantee you;re going to want to get a dedicated .22 can and you're already thinking about an SBR so I would have just went ahead and gotten a full trust. Back when I started trust were like $400 from a lawyer or make your own.... I made my own. LOL But now for the price of like $100 I would just let a pro do it.

I dont know what you're going to run your Trash Panda on but I can almost guarantee you;re going to want to get a dedicated .22 can and you're already thinking about an SBR so I would have just went ahead and gotten a full trust. Back when I started trust were like $400 from a lawyer or make your own.... I made my own. LOL But now for the price of like $100 I would just let a pro do it.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
This! You will definitely want to get a rimfire can, or two. I have the most fun with my suppressed .22s

Back
Top Bottom