• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

2 4 month old kittens

Now about 4 months old, lady was supposed to take both , but has ghosted.They love to be held and play hard with each other.

Now about 4 months old, lady was supposed to take both , but has ghosted.They love to be held and play hard with each other.
I wish I could take em'. I like kittens/cats but my wife only likes kittens, she don't like em' when they grow up and get an attitude. Lol! Plus they'd probably scare the crap outta my 110 lb dog, he's the biggest baby I've ever seen. Hahaha!

These pics are the best I can get. As soon as I try to get them they
move.
20180831_161136-1.jpg
20180831_161215-1.jpg

My wife hopefully has homes for them, these two are pretty spoiled. We are taking some to be neutered soon, so if they are still here they will go then. We've lost quite a few to coyotes, so she likes to find inside homes.

Color and markings on the brown one look like it might have a little Bengal in it. However, legs look too short. Spotted belly is also a Bengal trait. You will know if they all of a sudden start getting big in a hurry as they don't really start growing until after 3 months. Are they vocal and make some funny noises?

Back
Top Bottom