• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

2 free dogs

hotwyre

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
103   0
Reaction score
Room mate cannot afford to repair fence (neither can I) and his two dogs keep getting out. As a result he constantly is getting fined by animal control. He just wants to give them away. Cannot handle anymore since he is a single parent. One is Golden/Lab mix approx 7yr old named Jake. He just appeared one day and stayed. He is approx. 45-50 lbs. 2nd is boxer mix named Ducky. She is approx. 9mths old. They really should be a pair as Ducky was his exgirlfriends want and then she bailed and left the dog. Ducky has only known Jake as a pal. Both are good tempered and good around his 2yr old kid. Both just want love and attention and he is not able to take care of them due to work changes. My job does not allow me the time either and I have my senior dog to care for. Free with whatever food is on hand. Need gone asap. Text me at 678-343-8099. I have pics of Jake, will attempt to get pics of Ducky after storm.

Room mate cannot afford to repair fence (neither can I) and his two dogs keep getting out. As a result he constantly is getting fined by animal control. He just wants to give them away. Cannot handle anymore since he is a single parent. One is Golden/Lab mix approx 7yr old named Jake. He just appeared one day and stayed. He is approx. 45-50 lbs. 2nd is boxer mix named Ducky. She is approx. 9mths old. They really should be a pair as Ducky was his exgirlfriends want and then she bailed and left the dog. Ducky has only known Jake as a pal. Both are good tempered and good around his 2yr old kid. Both just want love and attention and he is not able to take care of them due to work changes. My job does not allow me the time either and I have my senior dog to care for. Free with whatever food is on hand. Need gone asap. Text me at 678-343-8099. I have pics of Jake, will attempt to get pics of Ducky after storm.

Pictures of the Dogs would help them get adopted!!

Back
Top Bottom