• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

2 months 5 days from today... Turkey challenge

I'd like to get in. I need a team though.

Criteria for teammates -
-NO LOSERS
-Must have hot wife/girlfriend (or at least a dog that's a good boy)
-Not a must but highly desireable (have exclusive access to 1000+ acres of turkey hunting paradise AND be willing to have me hunt it.

Seriously though looking for someone experienced that hunts more than 2 mornings a year. I have my own club that has a good population of birds and I occasionally hunt Public land. Anybody that likes to shoot turkey's in the face want to team up?

Criteria for teammates -
-NO LOSERS
-Not a must but highly desireable (have exclusive access to 1000+ acres of turkey hunting paradise AND be willing to have me hunt it.

Seriously though looking for someone experienced that hunts more than 2 mornings a year. I have my own club that has a good population of birds and I occasionally hunt Public land. Anybody that likes to shoot turkey's in the face want to team up?
I’m down. In a hunting club with 7,700 acres but I don’t ever make it down during turkey season so I’m a public land hunter. :D

Criteria for teammates -
-NO LOSERS

It’s gonna be a little while before the teams are picked and it’s random number generated teams. @sambo77 is gonna do the official IN thread soon

Criteria for teammates -
-NO LOSERS

New turkey hunter here but Id be down! My plan is to turkey hunt as many days as possible this year, at multiple different WMAs to try and get my first turkey. If I even get some verbal response from a turkey Ill be happy

Back
Top Bottom