• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

2 nights with BOB.

A paper clip CAN be very useful. Take a paper clip twist it around the threaded part of your target tip tighten the tip back up bend the remaining of the clip back up the shaft of the arrow and you have a nice fishing tip
for bow fishing.

Nope, youre too intense for me. I'm afraid you would kick me out of the "group" for bringing my 6-partition rotating spice rack on the trip.

Good luck though :thumb:

That's funny as hell. That was the best laugh I had all day. He certainly would kick me out when he saw my mini spice shaker. Freakin Hipsters!

Yaaaa.... Pretty much. Mosby vouched for ya tho... Actually both'ya. Didn't mean to come off all like that, I just know that I am positive that I do not know what time of year a SHTF scenario may happen. I feel it (ready for this word) prudent to go all hardcore all the time for that reason. Maybe it's because Im from Minnesota originally that this weather seems like the Bahamas to me.

I like the fishing bow idea Shabam.

Dave is a nice guy, he helped me out a lot when I was looking at buying an AK. Mosby has a wealth of knowledge when it comes to AK's and just about anything. It was too bad he couldn't make our last trip.

71AWWFs2v6L._AC_SY879_.jpg
51fzrrsoAIL._AC_.jpg

I have these and Dehydrated Barbecue Beef for Dogs.

Back
Top Bottom