• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

2 nights with BOB.

1670283581528.gif

I am setting up a group outing so to speak. It will be in a National Forest of the N GA mountains.

The purpose is two fold:
1) Put BOB to use in order to refine and keep current.
2) Grow a group of like minded individuals to share our knowledge between us and increase awareness surrounding the inevitable... Planetary change.

A focus on a deferent topic each month addressing real world preparedness. First topic to be edible vegetation/animals in our region, identification, dressing and/or cooking.

1-2 nights the last weekend of each month would be an intelligent move. Monthly involvement is not necessary to be involved.

All interested parties PM me and I will contact you back with the details.

Looking forward to it, and thank you.

No Study = Fail
Study = No Fail
40 years ago I would be there but by fishing in the rain last week my priorities have changed to free chevas, poker & hot waitresses

Attachments

• 401B0650-7E93-47F7-8F0F-4E5A935330FA.jpeg
    401B0650-7E93-47F7-8F0F-4E5A935330FA.jpeg
    280.5 KB · Views: 11
COLD!!!!!????? COLD!!!!??????

Just in case anyone is wondering... This is not a "camping trip". Secondly, it does not get cold in GA. -20, -10, or hell even 0 I would venture to call 'cold'. This is not a "bring the Oreo's" and your PJ's outing.

Also, yesterday was 12/21/10. 12/21/12 lands on the same season cycle, the same day two years from now.

I am really glad you brought up this point. I am bringing together a group of people that can plan to meet after SHTF. That either understand already and are ready to share, or ready to learn how to kill small game, skin it and eat it. We're replacing the marshmallows and Graham Crackers with the back leg of squirrel and some rabbit meat. How to live off the land without hot milk. Unless, of course, we find a goat. This is a chance to taste a little bit of reality.... and them go home. If I did not work for a living, I would be planning to lead up to a week on the land with nothing but what is on our backs. First a 2 day, then 4,6, 10. After all, we have a bed waiting at home, how bad can it be? An ounce of prep is worth a pound of pain.

A .454 Casull, a water purifier, some para-cord and a Therma-rest go a long way.

I don't meant to come off harsh... I am just looking for a hearty group.

So...

Anyone???
You talk too much. If you need a group to practice with you may want to brush up on your survival skills a little. Best of luck Minnesota boy.

Back
Top Bottom