• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

2 open spots for upcoming season

Joker82

Default rank <3500 posts
ODT Junkie!
59   0
Reaction score
so I have 2 spots I’d like to get filled for the upcoming deer season. There’s 4 of us already on 268 acres of land in Taliferro county. Now this is a warehauser lease so they came in last year and clear cut about half the property give or take. There are still woods and couple of creeks and it backs up to the ogeechee river. There are still plenty of deer and hogs are also there. There is no power or running water, we just bring water and use propane. The property is very hilly terrain. Pm if interested dues are 650 for the year. We are not quality managed but do follow state laws. We’re easy going people so the rules are simple, just be courteous and have a good time. Heres a pic of a deer I shot last year....

Attachments

• 0E53DC5E-4F38-4C6F-8F71-515E020471C5.jpeg
    0E53DC5E-4F38-4C6F-8F71-515E020471C5.jpeg
    118.5 KB · Views: 379
so I have 2 spots I’d like to get filled for the upcoming deer season. There’s 4 of us already on 268 acres of land in Taliferro county. Now this is a warehauser lease so they came in last year and clear cut about half the property give or take. There are still woods and couple of creeks and it backs up to the ogeechee river. There are still plenty of deer and hogs are also there. There is no power or running water, we just bring water and use propane. The property is very hilly terrain. Pm if interested dues are 650 for the year. We are not quality managed but do follow state laws. We’re easy going people so the rules are simple, just be courteous and have a good time. Heres a pic of a deer I shot last year....

Hi you can send me pictures?
If you prefer send by text message
678599 2319

Back
Top Bottom