• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

2 shot in the head last night

Don’t waste your time coming to north ga. Filling up fast with people that have no business moving here from out west and up north. At the rate people are moving in, ga will be ruined shortly.
My wife works up on the north side above Atl. She likes it up there allot more than Newnan

I agree. It’s been ruined, and in my line of work I get to see kind of what’s coming down the pipe so to speak and there’s plenty more coming and being developed.
I think the “invasion” of bad people moving into the Atl and around, is ruining the entire Metro! Crimes are spiking high… If we look to the east side, is even worst: Lithonia, Conyers, Covington, Stone Mountain, Clarkston… all over!

The crime is one thing and reason enough to be pissed off but these damn ****heads bring their politics with them as well:censored:
We left Fayette County 5 years ago and we have 14 years to stay planted in Pike for the kids to get through school before We head to Montana or friggen Alaska!

I dont think you can run from it. Crime is everywhere.
There is no safe haven. Once an area is ‘discovered’, developers move in with truckloads of cash, buy the commissioners, over-build the area ‘til roads and schools can no longer support the population, then move on to the next project. They’re like army ants.

There is always an obvious correlation with who is movin on up and the quality of life for the host. Litter, shopping carts left in parking spaces, unpredictable traffic bs. Its the little things

Back
Top Bottom