2 Women Robbed at Gunpoint Georgia Tech

mountainpass

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
15   0
Reaction score
http://www.police.gatech.edu/crimeinfo/ ... 92013.html

Armed Robbery at Holly St. near Fourteenth St. near Georgia Public Broadcasting
Two female victims were sitting in their vehicle parked on Holly Street, NW near Fourteenth Street, NW when two men approached on foot. The men displayed handguns and demanded the victims' belongings. The men fled the area on foot headed eastbound on Fourteenth Street, NW towards the interstate. There were no injuries reported. The victims were not affiliated with the Institute.

Description of First Suspects
Two black males
Approximately 5'3" tall
Dreadlocks
Camouflage clothing
Black ski masks
This incident is being investigated by the Atlanta Police Department. Report any information regarding this and other criminal incidents to Crime Stoppers Atlanta at 404-577-TIPS (8477).

There is more to this. Why were two young women sitting in their car parked in that area. Couldn't be a drug deal gone bad could it?

that isnt a bad area really. its not buckhead but its a heavy college area. lots of apartments that GT students live in.

that isnt a bad area really. its not buckhead but its a heavy college area. lots of apartments that GT students live in.

Not a bad area? that area is hood now.

- - - Updated - - -

Half the people in that area of Atlanta look like that description. But I'm sure the APD will get right on solving that mystery...

I'm sure it's a #1 priority for APD.

Its not a HOOD area at all, just a block from Atlantic Station and 2 blocks from GT, Really not bad at all but tech students are easy prey for the HOOD-lums that roam all over Atlanta, even in the rich Buckhead neighborHOODS.

Half the people in that area of Atlanta look like that description. But I'm sure the APD will get right on solving that mystery...

bahahahahaahahahahahaahahhahahahaha............bahahahahahahahahahaah...rotflmao

Also GT is a target for robberies. They made a BIG deal last year on local and national news about NO guns being allowed on GT property at all. This is a f*cking EXACT example of what happens with gun control. Go Obama!! .... idiot

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom