• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

20% off in store items at academy 8/14 - 8/20

mbeard45

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
14   0
Reaction score
I know guns/ammo are excluded but im sure someone can benefit from this. I got it through a Hall county Youth Sports program my kids play in. just print the coupon and take it in.....

upload_2017-8-16_16-15-13.png

What about gun safes?
Tractor supply has a super nice Winchester for $499. Mine had a tiny scratch on back barely visible and the manager took $25 off. It's made way nicer than the one on sale at Academy. The glue was coming off the fake suede and piping on the one at Academy . One I just got has awesome carpet plent of shelves one with hole on one side for longer guns and the door pocket organizer and all piping on shelving is stitched to the carpet.

Tractor supply has a super nice Winchester for $499. Mine had a tiny scratch on back barely visible and the manager took $25 off. It's made way nicer than the one on sale at Academy. The glue was coming off the fake suede and piping on the one at Academy . One I just got has awesome carpet plent of shelves one with hole on one side for longer guns and the door pocket organizer and all piping on shelving is stitched to the carpet.

I've bought two Winchester safe's from TS on Black Friday. Great safes for the money

Back
Top Bottom