20% off predator generators

bulletpaluza

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
263   0
Reaction score
Screenshot_20230102_061449_Instagram.jpg

This is a good coupon!

I ran a predator 8750 for hundreds of hours to run my stick welder and it was awesome. I could run my welder off of it while running an air compressor at the same time.

Predator is absolutely comparable to Honda, they reverse engineered the Honda motors and made their own brand. In fact in their early days they got blemished Honda engine blocks before they got too successful and Honda cut them off lol. I used to work at a small engine shop, when you put them side by side the engines are the exact same just different carburetors and electronics.

they are good generators, especially the inverter versions. I have a 2k one that I've used the past 2 years or so. just use it when the power goes out to run fridge, couple of lights, and charge electronics. The only thing I've done is ran it for a few hours and changed the oil to a high quality synthetic, and removed the spark arrester from the muffler. Over time it clogs up and makes it run poorly. Friends that have high hours on their do this. I start it up every 4-6 months and don't run gas with ethanol in it, and put fuel stabilizer in it when I put gas in it. Runs like a champ.

they are good generators, especially the inverter versions. I have a 2k one that I've used the past 2 years or so. just use it when the power goes out to run fridge, couple of lights, and charge electronics. The only thing I've done is ran it for a few hours and changed the oil to a high quality synthetic, and removed the spark arrester from the muffler. Over time it clogs up and makes it run poorly. Friends that have high hours on their do this. I start it up every 4-6 months and don't run gas with ethanol in it, and put fuel stabilizer in it when I put gas in it. Runs like a champ.
Yeah even if you buy non-ethanol I’d put sta-bil in it. They ship every fuel in the same tankers lol

Got the 9000 watt about a month or so back when it was on sale for $769. Anything predator is good stuff. I run the predator 212's on go kart & mini bike builds all the time.

Back
Top Bottom