• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

20 year and 15 year sentences for flag waving disrupters in Douglas county

MRH

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
God, family, guitars, and guns.
208   0
Reaction score
Many of you will remember the trucks driving by flying Confederate and American flags and arguing with some black folks who had a birthday party last year. Anyway, today judge Beau McLain sentenced two of them to harsh sentences, 20 years and 15 years in prison. One of them apparently had a shotgun. He said it was a "hate crime". McLain is known for being heavy handed in his sentencing, but rapists or those convicted of manslaughter do not receive this kind of sentence. He gave them the maximum penalty, same as second degree murder. I suppose now that Douglas county is democrat, he is trying to appeal to his new constituency.

http://www.myajc.com/news/local/dou...-lengthy-prison-terms/6cDtrxkl9Q7ILElPhGqd6O/

Activist judge strikes again. I just saw this on the news and could not believe the harsh sentences levied by that judge. Time for the people of Douglas county to start a recall.

Let me get this correct, no one injured, no shots fired only name calling and flag waving? While their behavior was not very smart and wrong, those sentences were wrong also. I watched the local news and it seemed to me even the family that was having the birthday party was shocked at the lengthy sentences. The whole court room seemed taken aback by the judges heavy hand. Time served would have been more like it, but we live in the penal colony of GA.

Back
Top Bottom