• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

20 year and 15 year sentences for flag waving disrupters in Douglas county

20-serve-15 means the MAXIMUM possible time of incarceration is 15 years, followed by 5 more on probation.
Probation = freedom with supervision. Monthly visits with probation officer, occasional drug screens, etc.

But, out of those 15 years of prison, the general rule is that a person is eligible for parole after serving 1/3 of his or her sentence. So for 15 years of incarceration time given, it could be as little as 5 or 6 to actually serve.
Plus 2-for-1 credit for any time served at the local jail, from the date of arrest until that person either bonded out or was convicted and sentenced.
Where you been Man.....we done spent 13 pages on'is

My Dad helped build the Alaskan pipeline. He was up there for over a year and made a killing. When he came back he didn't work for a long while.
Oh money is super good up there. PFD oil money is usually over 1k a year when I was there it was 1300 or 1400 a person (resident) expense of living was high but pay was high (capitalism working fine) had a great time and saw the most beautiful landscape available to mankind. Struggling to dress and prep vehicles to grocery shop will make you appreciate that home stuff lol but you realize "even the thieves have to travel 16 miles through -43 degree weather, heavy snow storm, deep winter, pitch black....they'll be a worthy foe" :spy:

Oh money is super good up there. PFD oil money is usually over 1k a year when I was there it was 1300 or 1400 a person (resident) expense of living was high but pay was high (capitalism working fine) had a great time and saw the most beautiful landscape available to mankind. Struggling to dress and prep vehicles to grocery shop will make you appreciate that home stuff lol but you realize "even the thieves have to travel 16 miles through -43 degree weather, heavy snow storm, deep winter, pitch black....they'll be a worthy foe" :spy:

If you're trying to make me envious, it's working.

or very drunk lol

When would we have an opportunity to feel different? What you described has NEVER been identified as a hate crime....

I got curious so here's some stats for the FBI Hate Crime Statistics, 2015

Race/ethnicity hate crimes in 2015 include the following. 5493 offenders, 49.49% were white, 24.39% were black, 16.2% were other.

Hey don't get me wrong.

I'm not an advocate for hate crimes.

Back
Top Bottom