• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

20 year and 15 year sentences for flag waving disrupters in Douglas county

These guys were idiots and 100% wrong. BUT, I won't agree to this harsh senticing until BLM groups receive similar harsh treatment for spewing their hate and racial epitaphs in restaurants and other social settings.

Not just BLM.....libtards, islamic brotherhood, and the worst of all to me is when a Preacher quotes from the Bible and get's locked up or publicly ridiculed for it. The world's gone Mad Man. But Hey .....Nice weather we're having right

Nope. That's not the way it works. Intent makes a huge difference according in our legal system.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_(United_States_law)#Degrees

It makes a difference if you're a weak-minded moron.

Those are all standard definitions of manslaughter and murder, although it's a wikipedia link so the definition can change in the next 5 minutes... :rolleyes:

But please explain to me how hate changes those definitions. What is the difference in willfully and premeditatively killing someone because you hate them just because or you hate them because of the color of their skin?

Hate Crimes invented in the 80's peaked in 2010 and been growin since. I could give logical examples of it's absurdity but i doubt it would matter

Your logical example might only confuse me after you said something peaked in 2010 but has been growing since. :p:bolt:

Reactions: M90
It makes a difference if you're a weak-minded moron.

Those are all standard definitions of manslaughter and murder, although it's a wikipedia link so the definition can change in the next 5 minutes... :rolleyes:

But please explain to me how hate changes those definitions. What is the difference in willfully and premeditatively killing someone because you hate them just because or you hate them because of the color of their skin?
Hate Crime = Hate Speech = Made Up Liberal ****e. There endeth the lesson

Back
Top Bottom