• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Metro Atlanta  2000 honda civic ex. 1st $1,900 takes it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure your point Lockout Lockout . I believe I stated the mileage if you weren't lazy to read the thread. If you want a car fax, run it. But since u aren't gonna spend the time to even want to look at the car, please just move along

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still available?

So, 193K miles and on it's second timing belt? EX means power everything, correct?
Do all the items run by power work? Does it steer and brake straight? What is the
tire and brake pad/rotor condition? Does the exhaust smoke or is there excessive oil consumption? What type of oil, make and weight is used and what is mileage between oil changes Cracked windshield or other broken glass? Any major dents other than the door dings you mentioned? Any transmission issues?

I had a 91 Civic DX and got 675K out of it before I totalled it in 2013. I forgot to take a pic of the odometer to prove I had amassed 675K miles. I hope you still have it and I'm sorry for all the questions.

Best Regards,
BobD

Do u still have the car for sale
Im finally going to do it. I may regret it but im putting up my commuter car. Its a great one family owned and daily driver. Automatic and cold AC. Very reliable and just had major service. Timing belt, pump and distributor by a great local mechanic. That's worth almost 1k alone. 1st $1900 takes it. If you know someone in college that needs a first car, this is it. Not salvaged although it has its share of door dings and scratches. The car is original with the exception of the 17 inch wheels. I have the original sticker for this car in case you want proof we are the 1st owners.

New brakes, rotors and well maintained. Have your car guy check it out, i don't care cuz it's that good of a car.
dacdbfb32e00581d2d0123abe5c71698.jpg
1d63fecce2e56fd52a5e527ea3601965.jpg
c66e46c9b78ba53c554e65f5310fcc64.jpg

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom