• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

2000 lumen snap-on work light (costco)

Is that light output enough for a work light? I have an old Harbor Freight one with 2 - 500 watt bulbs and each bulb is rated at 10,000 lumens. It will also heat the room up 10 extra degrees -summer or winter so I have be careful where I put it.
as far as i can tell no heat. Its an area light but i would say its every bit of 2k honest lumens.

No link. If you want one youre gonna need a costco membership. They are in costco next to the 700 lumen duracell flashlights.

It has the look of a halogen light. No heat, no bulb issues, but reminds me of the lightbars every neckbeard wants on their trucks when powered on

Im trying to justify a membership purchase. I need these and their Led shop lights plus whatever else they have that I dont know I want yet. I just hate going to Morrow to shop there...

I buy sams membership, my buddy buys costco. Works out nice that way. I dont clothes shop, but i do when im at either store. The lights (always some kind of cheaper decent lights ill check out for 20 bucks) meat and beer are about all i buy there. But sometimes you will find an unbelievable deal on a jacket

LED lights emit a bright white light whereas your 500 watt work light emits a dull yellowish light. I run both the old dual 500 watt worklight and Ryobi battery operated 1700 lumen LED work light (doing construction). I imagine that 2 of these snap on LED lights will perform near equal to your dual 500 watt work light. The advantage is the old light draws around 10 amps and the LED one's are about 1 amp each, so you can run more power equipment from one typical outlet/circuit. Oh, the LED lights are not fire-safety hazards.
i havent left one plugged in much more than 5 mins. It looks like 0 heat

Anything bought from Costco can be returned without a receipt anytime. I had a coffee maker that died after six months it was a Mr coffee Costco exclusive. I asked the lady at the front desk and she said bring it back. No box or receipt required.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom