• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

2000 rounds 22lr backorderable at Brownells for $110 shipped!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
nothing here but I did get an email from them a few days ago stating that they had an issue with the way their software was handling back orders, it says that some orders were filled out of order and that they had it fixed now, meaning I and many others were skipped over and later orders were shipped ahead of us.

nothing here but I did get an email from them a few days ago stating that they had an issue with the way their software was handling back orders, it says that some orders were filled out of order and that they had it fixed now, meaning I and many others were skipped over and later orders were shipped ahead of us.

I think those orders referenced in that email are PMag orders from December when they had glitches in their ordering system.

It looks like my order may have shipped. I got a FedEx note saying they missed me that I had a package that had to be signed for. I didn't get a shipping notice from Brownells but I can't remember ordering anything else?? I'm pretty sure I didn't. We will see.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom