• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

2002 Saturn SL2 poll

Would you sell it, scrap it or donate it?

• Try and sell it

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Just scrap it

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Donate to charity

Votes: 8 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I feel like donating a Saturn is kind of a big **** you to anyone who gets it

"like gee, thanks, a Saturn with over 200K miles, what the hell am I going to do with this? scrap it for parts? no way! no one wants part for a Saturn because they stopped making them like a decade ago"

sorry, I had a Saturn and it left me stranded and I feel some kind of way about those "cars"
Derp. It's free money for the charity, even if it's only crushed for scrap. :tsk:

Remember when we bought the coupe in 99 one of the selling points was you could push the door panel in with your knee. That was fine and well. I one upped the salesman late one afternoon by trying to drive a stick with one foot (I may have been chemically altered) and parked my wife's car under a buddy's jeep. The hoods did not bounce like the doors.

Remember when we bought the coupe in 99 one of the selling points was you could push the door panel in with your knee. That was fine and well. I one upped the salesman late one afternoon by trying to drive a stick with one foot (I may have been chemically altered) and parked my wife's car under a buddy's jeep. The hoods did not bounce like the doors.

I don't think that one's covered by the warranty...

This was the Saturn that I lusted for...

2007-saturn-sky-red-line-6.jpg

Back
Top Bottom