The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
230   0
Reaction score
Item Name: 2010 Toyota Avalon

Zip Code: 30157

Item is for: Sale/Trade NOT SPECIFIED

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Times are currently tough for my family. I've had one too many back surgeries, so I need this money to give us a little breathing room by squaring up on some bills and keep the power and water on for little while longer.

This is 2010 Toyota Avalon with White exterior and tan leather interior, 135k miles, auto, pdl, pw, ps, cold ac, hot heat, heated seats, cc, power mirrors, CD/aux, decent enough sound, 2 key fobs.

Just did a full tune-up, oil change, new front brakes, new oem coil packs installed.

The car runs great and starts every time. The 3.5L V6 has some guts.

Paint is in pretty good shape, minor dents and dings for the age. Sometimes the check engine light will come on for a cylinder 3 misfire. My mechanic ruled out the spark plug, coil pack, and compression (135psi). To get rid of the intermittent check engine light, it will need the fuel injector replaced. Though I will say that I've driven for the past couple months with no light coming on.

I'm just looking to take as small as a hit as possible here. I paid $6800 6 months ago and have put in an additional $1k. So even though my total in price is $7800, I really just need $5,900 in my current situation.

Pics coming

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
All, sorry for leaving you hanging. Something's come up and I've got to hold off on the sale right now. I'll let you know if that changes. Thank you for your patience and again I apologize for the bad communication the last few days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom