• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

2011 Deer Season Kills ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice Floyd county buck. Good shot. I will be hunting in Floyd county this coming weekend. I hope to see his big brother or daddy cause no matter how nice the buck, we always want more :)
Thanks for taking the kid. Successful hunts feed their desire to carry on the traditions.

Shot a button head. In the cooler on ice draining till I wrap it up in freezer paper...first ham will be cooked for the GA/FLA games Saturday...the Hornaday Leverevolution 30-30's did a number on the nubby....lets just say I didn't get any shoulder meat...but overall 4 deer killed by the family on the farm this weekend....God blessed us with a beautiful opening day.

2 does down in bartow county on opening day. IMAG0161.jpg

busted a doe left handed at 130yrds(I'm right handed)only shot I had,but felt confident enough to pull the trigger.She dropped in her tracks.Shot in Coweta co. at 6:30pm on 10-24-11 with my Winchester 300WSM

No deer, but a fat coyote fell at 100 yards to a 300 Ultra Mag loaded loaded with a 150 grain Nosler moving at 3600 fps. Remington 700 with leupold 4.5x14x50 V3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom