• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

2011 Deer Season Kills ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
sinac84 JUST killed two more deer! A buck and the doe he was chasing. That's his second buck and only his second and third deer ever. :D

My biggest buck ever this morning....Officially a 9...would say 10 but one of the kickers is only 7/8" BUT you can hang a ring on it...I think I am tapping out for the year and headin' to Lanier for some Stripers!!!

Attachments

• DSCF0047.jpg
    DSCF0047.jpg
    562.8 KB · Views: 174
i40.tinypic.com_2njvix5.jpg

My buddy shot this one on our property in Macon county, Ga. Marshallville area 2 nights ago at around 4:30 PM on his way to the stand. 250 yards kneeling unsupported with a remington 700 sendero chambered in 300 RUM using 180 remington sciroccos. DRT! Unoficcially grossed 194, but i'll let you know in 88 days.

i40.tinypic.com_2njvix5.jpg

My buddy shot this one on our property in Macon county, Ga. Marshallville area 2 nights ago at around 4:30 PM on his way to the stand. 250 yards kneeling unsupported with a remington 700 sendero chambered in 300 RUM using 180 remington sciroccos. DRT! Unoficcially grossed 194, but i'll let you know in 88 days.

HOLY CRAP! Must be Photoshopped! Just kidding, that is a massive buck. WOW! Tell him congrats for me. That was a hell of a shot, too.

HOLY CRAP! Must be Photoshopped! Just kidding, that is a massive buck. WOW! Tell him congrats for me. That was a hell of a shot, too.

lol.. definately not.. He said it was a lucky shot but it was the only one he had and he wasnt letting it pass. He has trail cameras throughout the area and has never seen this buck and didnt think he would again if he passed it up. Funny thing is he had shooting sticks in the truck less than 300 yards from where he was when he shot. He hadnt been out of the truck for 5 mins when he shot.

My biggest buck ever this morning....Officially a 9...would say 10 but one of the kickers is only 7/8" BUT you can hang a ring on it...I think I am tapping out for the year and headin' to Lanier for some Stripers!!!
Awesome! I'm happy for ya chief. We both got our biggest ever this week!

Awesome Buck Chief! You r mounting that beast I hope. Looks like ODTr's had a good day. Life is good!

Going to get a plaque mount....It's got character but...for me to get a whole shoulder mount(which I haven't) it needs to be larger than my grandaddy's I got on my wall...still my largest by far thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom