• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

2012 GMC ACADIA. I hate it Any car truck AC guys on here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a door lock problem with my 07 Tahoe, dealer said sensor in doors wanted $$$$$$$ to diagnose and fix said do not take battery cable off to reset said it would screw up all sorts of things. So I took the cable off overnight put it back on next morning everything worked fine, including door locks................

Had my wife’s actuator go out in the Ford Explorer. Man the dealer was nuts, talked about pulling dash and about $1200 from my pocket.
Picked up a Haynes manual to locate the sucker plus some YouTube time.
Got the part for under $50 then a small disc type socket (don’t know what they’re called) but considering I only had about 2 inches of space to work in two feet deep in the dash to get two screws out.....yea took about an hour but was worth it.
Sad thing...went out next year. Knowing what it took I didn’t buy the cheapest actuator the 2nd time. Goin on 4 yrs good now :-)

I think acadias and Buick enclaves are the same....at least they used to be. I had an enclave and it was such a piece of crap. no telling how much money I spent on that POS. Last thing I fixed was the drive train for 3k. Last straw before I went back to the Japanese. It broke again......at the dealership!!!!! I had already made my deal though for the infinity and they took the trade thank goodness!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom