• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

2015-2018 Silverado/Sierra Lemons

You can always go pay $10k more for an F150 that chews through front suspension parts and tires like a dog chews a bone.
Never had a problem with the front suspension in 3 years. But my ass end bounces at highway speeds with nothing in the bed when I hit a bump. Beware of companies moving to aluminum bodies. That weight savings is throwing **** off...

Definitely no Ford in my future.

New F150 pulled nextto me at a light yesterday

Was the cab with the half rear doors , 2wd and window sticker msrp was $49k

We all know MRSP doesnt mean ****... Its how you play ball.
As with most vehicle purchases, you time it right and do your research. And go ahead and realize they will always be making at least a $10K profit off of you if you want a brand new truck...

Never had a problem with the front suspension in 3 years. But my ass end bounces at highway speeds with nothing in the bed when I hit a bump. Beware of companies moving to aluminum bodies...
Ford is not one single mpg ahead of anyone else with all the aluminum bodies and turbo charged ranger engines in their full size trucks. It’s a waste of time, money and resources that they’re going to suffer for in the long run. Prices skyrocketing because they want to overly complicate things in the name of “innovation”.

Ford is not one single mpg ahead of anyone else with all the aluminum bodies and turbo charged ranger engines in their full size trucks. It’s a waste of time, money and resources that they’re going to suffer for in the long run. Prices skyrocketing because they want to overly complicate things in the name of “innovation”.

Yeah
In a few years the tundra is going to be the only truck left with a real V8 engine

Toyota sells enough high mpg cars to balance out a pickup mpg for the cafe ratings

My 2017 Silverado has a lemon issue. My wife's 09 Enclave has needed $10,000 worth of repairs from 100,000-125,000 miles... It's currently getting 3 coils and the fuel pump replaced. The ESP didn't want to give me a rental so I am driving one of my dad's cars, a 2016 Cruze LT RS with 6200 miles. I was listening to music over bluetooth and it started skipping. Yes... SKIPPING. It was playing the same 3-4 notes of the song over and over while I could see my phone was still playing the song. No response to any buttons. At the next light I turned the car off and opened the door. It turned the screen off... and it didn't come back on. I tried it at a few more lights, leaving it off for a minute or so at a time. Nothing. I got home, locked the car, went in to get something and came right back out and it came back on... I am glad that it came back on and I'm not as disappointing as I would have been if it was really broken... but I am still so disappointing.........

I really like Tacomas.... I just don't want to take a family of 5 around in it...... Yeah my wife has and will have something big enough.... I just want full size.... and I DISLIKE Tundras..

I had a 2016 Colorado Z71 and had zero issues with it. Did a mild lift with some Bilstein 5100's and lift blocks, larger tires, was a great truck.

I have the 2018 Silverado Z71 with a 2" lift front and back, slightly larger off road tires, straight piped it from the cats back and added the "Range" box that disabled the active duel management, so no more toggling back and forth between 4 and 8 cylinder mode. Stays in 8 all the time now, as it should.

Only have 1,000 miles on it so far, but nothing wrong yet.

My last few vehicles have been Chevy's and they have all be trouble free...

Back
Top Bottom