• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

2015 College Football Thread - Schedule / Comments

I.P. Freely

Default rank <3500 posts
ODT Junkie!
68   0
Reaction score
Who's your favorite college team? Mine is LSU!!!

LSUTRUEFAN (2).jpg

Last edited:
Why is OSU ranked #1?!?!?! :frusty:

While I'm obviously happy LSU is undefeated, if they don't, for the first time ever under Miles, get some discipline and stop creating so many STUPID penalties they are in for a very very rude awakening their last 4 games. And their defense is incredibly underwhelming... at #25 in yards/game and #47 in points per game, that ain't gonna' cut it.
Having said all that, I hope they roll into Atlanta in December undefeated and hand UGA their first loss in humiliating fashion. :cool:

While I'm obviously happy LSU is undefeated, if they don't, for the first time ever under Miles, get some discipline and stop creating so many STUPID penalties they are in for a very very rude awakening their last 4 games. And their defense is incredibly underwhelming... at #25 in yards/game and #47 in points per game, that ain't gonna' cut it.
Having said all that, I hope they roll into Atlanta in December undefeated and hand UGA their first loss in humiliating fashion. :cool:
Looks like somebody else handed the dogs their first loss. :becky:

Can't brag too much, take away Leonard Fournette, and LSU doesn't look that good either.

Can't wait for the Florida Jawga game. Florida looked good last night against Ole Miss.

Looks like somebody else handed the dogs their first loss. :becky:

Can't brag too much, take away Leonard Fournette, and LSU doesn't look that good either.

Can't wait for the Florida Jawga game. Florida looked good last night against Ole Miss.
LSU really just doesn't look good. With that much talent, I have to continue to blame Miles. And for the love of all that is holy will the voters PLEASE REMOVE OSU FROM THE #1 SPOT !?!?!?! :frusty:

Who would you pick for the # 1 spot?
I really have no idea at this point. There's not a team in the top 10 that hasn't looked really bad in at least one game so far but Ohio State has yet to look good at all. I guess Baylor has as much claim to it as anyone (but that's not saying much). :noidea:

Back
Top Bottom